Tuesday, August 2, 2011

THE CHANGE!


I had been all set to be a plus one student. Accepting the fact that it's completely a new world out there
which wants me to do nothing else but learn, I had set sail for a new journey which everyone told me would
change the way my life is. In the first few days, I was able to say "they are right.. it did change my life..
but i doubted if its for the worse.." I was told that everyone else at this age faced the same problem. But, my heart gave a feeble reply to this, which I felt only I could hear. How can one move on when there's something that's holding him back? There was no answer... and I couldn't afford to get someone who would find out the answer.

I was wrong. Now I realised that everybody knew what I was feeling but they were helpless or may be they didn't want to interfere. I had to accept that I'm all on my own now and moving on was the only option I had. But I was wrong again. I had found the right person who could help me and who actually did! Gradually... I feel I've become a plus one student now, accepting the change and helping the call to be stronger and leaving behind memories, which are cherished every moment,  helping to adapt to the new world.

YES... I've changed. Though this change has brought new friends.. the gap between me and the friends who didn't like the way I changed widened. But, I still hope that they'd understand me and come back soon... Those special people in my life..! And, I made sure that the new friends and new class didn't replace the other. Rather, they took up another space.

And all I would do now is smile.. so that I remain happy always.. and spread smiles all over! :)

4 comments:

Blog Admin said...

It's very difficult to let go of good and beautiful things and people. But, most of the time, life invites us to experience new things because we need to. It's part of our journey in life. Yes, keep smiling. :)

Sachin P said...

And i forgot to the mention the name of that special person! Its you Mellanie maam! :)

Blog Admin said...

Oh, thank you, Sachin! :) Glad I was able to help. I am happy that you are happy. :)

Amal Ashraf said...

Nice one Sachin!
:)!