Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Ramadan


Nombthura
I have a really tough time during my Ramadan. Even though it's tough we all will fast to know the poor man's hunger.We practice 30 days of  fasting, prayer, recitation of the Holy Quran, etc. 

The very interesting thing is that we don't mind our hunger even though we are tired. During Ramadan we use to have a long prayer in the night and in the morning before the sun rises, we will have our food. We  break our fast when the sun sets amd my mother makes delicious food and after that we will have our prayer. For me, as I am going to school, I don't know how the time goes. At school we will have our prayer when others are having their lunch.

So my Ramadan, even though it's difficult...I enjoy!!!!

8 comments:

Aswati C Menon said...

Good work, Mishal! Expecting more posts from you!

Shaliq said...

Ramadan makes us feel tired but i keep up my enthusiasm 2 continue it !!!!!!;)

Blog Admin said...

Hello, Shaliq the Great! Nice to see you here. ;)

Mishal Mohammed KM said...

S ashwathy !!!!!:D

Blog Admin said...

Ashwathy? Who?

Ms.Lini K Gopalan said...

dear mishal,
The way we look at each work we do,we are satisfied.Thou its difficult,u enjoy,I liked your attitude.prophet mohammed said that you should share the food,you are sitting in front of a big feast,don't you want us to join you?

Mishal Mohammed KM said...

s maaam u r crct but u know this was a grand iftar party and I called Fr John Fr Johnnny.........So next time i will surely call u :D :D :D

Sheryl Ann Antony said...

Nice work mishal!