Sunday, August 28, 2011

School

Isn't it weird? When there is school we are like "Oh shit! Hope there is a bandh tomorrow." When there isn't school we cry saying, "I wish there is school tomorrow..."

Never think school is trouble for us kids. Never call it a disaster. This is what the students and teachers of Devagiri CMI Public School taught me. A school of love and fun is what you can call this school. Such a school with  love and care is surely quite rare.

Well it's vacation now and I am crying thinking of all the masti we did and all the fun we had. The teacher is the lighting lamp of our hearts and our friends are the happiness of our life. I cry thinking of my friends who I wish would be there next to me teasing me, laughing with me, and playing with me. 15 more days! I would be happy when these 15 more days of not seeing my dear friends gets over in 15 more seconds.

I wanna see u guys......................:(

Even while I write this I wipe my tears asking, 'When would be these 15 days of sadness without friends get over?'

10 comments:

Aswati C Menon said...

Yah, Niki. It's true. Such a school for love and care is surely quite rare. We will catch each other on the 12th of September. Don't worry. We will be there at school to tease you again.;) It's just 15 days. It will go fast. Super fast!!! I wish we had no hol's. It's truly boring. Well, expecting more posts from you.

Nikita Nayar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amita Govindraj said...

Don't swear, there are adults on the page!! It's not good for them to see it. ;D
Also, I *never* wish that my holidays were over.
I've rewritten this post ten times D:

Blog Admin said...

"...There are adults on the page!!" NOW THAT'S FUNNY. HAHAHA.

Blog Admin said...

Nikita, you may want to put a photo here. It would be nice.
Keep writing, girl. :)

Nikita Nayar said...

thnx mellanie maam!!!!!!!!!!

Amita Govindraj said...

You commented here but didn't listen to me...
It's not good to swear, especially since parents (yours too, maybe) check the blog, and stuff-that's why I said there were adults on here.
Well, Be sure to try more posts!

Nikita Nayar said...

okayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikita Nayar said...

aswati :No teasing please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amita chechi :I havent understood a thing...what if parents see it????

Amita Govindraj said...

I thought parents were adults too. Which is why I said 'adults' instead of 'teachers'. I included parents, guardians, Teachers and school staff in it.
Also, since we're back in school, I can't wait for Christmas. Being able to do whatever I want without a care in the world is what I love about holidays. You'll know exactly what I mean when you reach tenth. ;)