Wednesday, April 27, 2011

That's the best out of my best!

By: Krishna Valsaraj
       Class VII

           I am a student of class VII and continue to progress like any other child of my age. I love to hang around my friends, chat with them, help them in the simplest way I can, tease them for fun, etc. I am quite studious when it comes to studies and pretty playful when it comes to fun.
           This academic year 2010-2011 has given me more than I expected in every aspect. The best out of the bests is the tour; I went with my class. To be honest, it was the very best of the tours compared to others in the past. Everyone went totally crazy when it was announced in the class, most especially when the trip to Veegaland was declared.
            The best place which we visited during the tour was Oberon Mall and the best time at the Mall was when we were in the 'Scary House'. It was the most memorable, fantastic, brilliant and excellent part of the tour!   
            Also, we had lots of masti in the bus, on the way to our destination and we rocked the ship during our cruise!
           I have written only a quarter out of the whole experience. The experiences were quite endless to describe them.
           I conclude with an expectation that the next academic year will present me awesome experiences to remember by.

                                                                                                

No comments: