Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Trip To Kannur...To Vismaya


My trip to Kannur...to Vismaya
Nikita Nayar
VI-A
Roll No. 36

On 8th february 2011

I left home at 5:45 in the morning. We had to reach at 6:30. We were playing Antakshari first. Then the bus driver put few songs and we danced to them it. Then we got down at Thalassery to eat breakfast. Near the hotel, there was a fort. We went to see the fort. It was beautiful from up there. Many took photos of it. Then when we reached Vismaya, we got onto the land rides. At first, I got onto a ride which* looked like a cup. Then when we sit in it, it turns. Then there is a ride which goes up and down, I didn't think it was scary. But it was, since I am scared of heights. By the time I got down, I felt dizzy and was about to fall. But then I was fine. These were the land rides.
We had to change to get into water rides. There was a ride like a roller coaster that goes through water. Water splashes on us. I got on it twice. We were separated into two groups. I was in Nirmala ma'am's group. It was so much fun. There was a pool where when we get in, we see a place where there are 3 slides. One, a small slide. Second, a bigger slide. Third, a tube slide. We had our lunch at Vismaya. There was a pool called 'Wave pool'. It produced small waves that make us lose our grip. I spent most of my time in that. Then there was this waterfall, we stood under it.
We ate ice-creams and drank cool-drinks. On our way back, we danced to songs. We got stuck for half an hour in an accident. We reached school at 10:30 in the night. It's rare to have trips like this.

x--------------x-----------x

No comments: