Thursday, May 5, 2011

PC Thomas at Thrissur: Experience of A Lifetime - 3rd part

         They say that time flies when you are having fun. 
         In the first period alone, from 8.00-9.30 a.m., time dragged so slow. I even felt as if the hands of my watch were moving backwards. Fun was conspicuous by its absence. 
         After 9.30, we had our chemistry class. I was bending myself from my seat in hilarious postures which made some 'nerdos' look at me as if I was doing some magic trick or something. I turned to have a look at Gokul who was at the edge of sleeping. One can guess how our first period was from his expression. 
         Our chemistry teacher entered the class. He was short. I mean, well short old man... who looked really soft. He introduced himself with "My name is Radhakrishnan. I will be your chemistry teacher." He further talked to us about our course and our chances of reaching heights. We all listened to him with respect (Oh! c'mon! The old man needed some respect.). I even noticed the 'nerdos' wrote down some of his words too. Anyway, it didn't really matter. He went on with his speech until an ominous silence covered the whole block! Then, I woke up from my dullness. 
          When I was back to my senses, I realised that "the" Mr. PC-Thomas had come to our class. I had my first look at him. He was tall and stout too. He had specs, big ones, which made his eyes look cruel. He had a shaved face. That's all I could make out after my sleep. He addressed the class, his voice was old but firm. He wished us luck and spoke about his upcoming project - a school named Vijayagiri.
         Finally, I met the man who was running the show.

If you have not read the previous entries, please click:
PC Thomas at Thrissur: An Experience of A Lifetime!
PC Thomas at Thrissur: Experience of A Lifetime - 2nd part