Friday, May 6, 2011

My Best Experience in 7th Grade

By Apoorva Anand
Class VII B

          When you're a newbie in a class, just joined this year, having an AWFUL LOOOT of good experiences might be a bit umm.... Surprising. Yeah, really. I could fill PAGES and PAGES with all the fun we had in VII B (an extraordinarily AMAZING class).
         
          Starting off with...
1. Friends - Half of the fun wouldn't be possible without all my really krazzie, amazing buddies!
2. VII B - Every funster needs a place to have fun, eh?? Here we are! Add some Talks n' Laughs, teasings, fun, pranks and free class, and voilá! You get 7 B!
3. Classes: Well yeah, I guess I have to admit some of the fun wouldn't be possible without some of the teachers being a bit SUPPORTIVE. I bet managing us was NOT a an easy job!! Trust me.
           So, there you go. All of the above mentioned come together to make the perfect class for teasing, throwing around bags, paper balls, stationary, chit chat 'n gossip, commending, punishments (SOME), chocolate fights, some entertainment during boring classes (there's some stuff we do when we're bored).
          After all the class stuff, we come to the Christmas, Onam and Sargam festival and of course, NEVA' TO BE FORGOTTEN, the tour to Cochin!!! Here's something we won't forget and keep thinking about at random times. It was just Too Good to be true.
          So lemme finish with  Some Memories NEVER fade. Cheers!!
          I really DON'T like writing about Bad stuff. =D

No comments: