Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Best Experience in Class VII B

By Ashfaque T.K.
Class VII-B

           My best experience in VII B was the day which was totally  bad but a little good. The good thing was that, that day was the distribution of the papers and I got good marks in all subjects. But then also it was a bad day for me.
           Morning itself, after the bell, I was rushing to class. I was running blindly that I hit Father Principal! Of course, I got a scolding. I didn't mind that. When I reached the class, ma'am asked me, “Did you do the homework and the project?” I replied that I didn't do it and the punishment was to see father! But it was a risk to see father two times on the same day. I was so tensed and I pleaded to ma'am. But she forced me to see father. I was so tensed then while walking towards father's room and with my shivering legs, I entered the room. But for my luck, father went somewhere and I escaped the situation! But I didn't really fully escape.
        At lunch time, I accidentally threw a ball at P.T sir. He scolded me and told me not to repeat that. But the next throw I did was to the same sir. This time everyone was laughing at me but sir scolded and teased me. My next throw nearly hit P.T. sir and it went to the rubber trees area which we were not supposed to go. But I entered the area and P.T sir saw me, scolded me and took me to father. Father John scolded me and warned me that I'd be sent home! I went back to class.
        In the last period I was caught for talking. This time, I made some faces which she noticed and she took me to the father.  He scolded me and asked me to give a Rs.500/- fine. Father called my home and spoke to my parent.
          When I reached home I got nicely from my father. Later, I showed him my papers which I got on that day. He was very happy because I got good marks in my exams.
         Now you decide whether I had a good or a bad day!

6 comments:

Sachin P said...

omg! ashfaque, its very difficult to decide! :D but don't think that scoring high marks is everything.. what matters is ur character and if thats lost according to a saying EVERYTHING is lost.. so stay away from trouble brother.. :)

Amita Govindraj said...

@Sachin P
I think we're pushed by our elders to get marks more than to get a good character. And earning marks is easier than correcting yourself. In My Opinion.

Also,
He's a kid. Let him enjoy himself! Don't lecture the poor guy so early!;D

Blog Admin said...

Amita, excuse me! Ashfaque is only one year younger than you! Does that make you a kid also? ehem!

Amita Govindraj said...

Hey! how is VIII a year younger than 10th!?
I'm old now....I like Beatles and Jimi Hendrix.(They're good, BTW) And I don't find the newer songs to my liking, unlike my peers.
Maybe it's also because I'm living with two 50 year olds...IDK.
I'm not a kid anymore. I'm old enough to go on a line bus by myself!. So there! :<

Blog Admin said...

Ok, ok, my mistake. lol So, you are an old soul, huh? So, you should counsel Ashfaque so he won't be visiting Fr. J next academic year. Sachittan and Amichechie can look after the kid, right?

Sachin P said...

Thats right Mellanie maam.. lol! :D
And Amitha, i think if he has to change.. it would be easier for him to do that now.. it gets harder as he grows older.. heard this from old people..they might have experienced it.. :)