Friday, June 10, 2011

A Walk In The Night

As this poem was my first step in English poetry,it may have errors in it.This one was written by me in my 8th.I leave the poem the way it was then for the memories of that wonderful year.

On a starry bright night

Filled with the blue light,

Of the moon at such height

Which fills one with delight

I saw a wondrous sight,

A river in all its might

Which was having a little fight

With the pebbles shining bright.

And then there was no light

As I woke up in the night

And knew that I was right

That I was having a flight.



Flight - Highly imaginative idea or story.


5 comments:

Sachin P said...

I seriously can't believe there's a poet in you! Good work Alok! :)

Alok Mohan said...

Thankyou!

Anjana Soman said...

And THIS is what you call a first attempt?? Gosh I'd love to see how good your "Later" attempts were then :D And congrats on sticking to a rhyme scheme Alok

Alok Mohan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alok Mohan said...

Thanks! I used to imagine a lot when I was younger but never used to write.:-)