Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Spirits and Ghosts: Are they true?

           I began as a simple writer. To my luck I'm still a simple writer! I have been doing my own research on the topic of spirits and ghosts, not academically oriented, though.  It has been my craze. I browse for details during my free time and whenever I get a chance to speak about it, I literally go mad and end up without any conclusion. Well, that's me. Simply very typical me.... So, I decided to take a shot on writing on what I've been studying all these years.




           So, let's begin with the same old questions: "Do you believe in spirits or ghosts?", "Do you actually think that we humans are surrounded by ghosts?"
           Well, the customary answer would be a simple: "No". This is because we don't understand the wider concept of the term "spirit" or"ghost". When it comes to ghost or spirit, automatically, the neuron from our brain transmits the pics from movies and stuff. This is what we are. We are not interested in seeing anything from a wider angle. If you ask me whether I believe in ghosts, the ones they show in films, the pretty much accurate answer of mine would  be a blunt 'No'. Those films show a mental setup. i.e. multiple personality, as being a ghost or stuff. They make it look unreal.
          In olden days, this so called multiple personality was considered as a ghost. But, it is just a mental state where the mind escapes from the reality. The last bit of info I gave was from "Sheela ma'am's" class.
          We don't believe in spirits because it's not explained by science. So, let me ask you something.  It is said that "Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed". This is a scientifically proven statement, right?  Yes, obviously it is. So all of us know that our body is working due to some energy. Where do we get this energy from? There are many theses on this but none of them have proved its worth when coming to the point being discussed. So just neglect it.
           We say that one is dead when that energy leaves the body, right? Where does this energy go? There exist two types of energies: positive and negative. Before I get into the next part, let me explain to you what this means. We go to a temple, or mosque or church. Places like these give us peace of mind. This is because a cloud of positive energy surrounds them. Then you will ask: "How do we know it?" It's explained by science. Those finely architectured buildings attract positive energy. The same case with the pyramids.and the sacred words like... amen, om, ameen,.etc. They create peace of mind. Just close your eyes for a minute and repeat any of those words ten times then open your eyes. You will be able to feel the difference. Ancient writers have explained this and science tells us that these words attract positive energy.
           For those people who still doesn't believe it, let me tell you. The word "om" is a mixture of three words: "aaaaa", "oooo" and "mmmmm" I'm not joking.  The first one energizes our creativity. The second our wisdom. The third one gives us control. The same case with the "trimurties" in Hindu religion. These words together give balance to the three and give us peace of mind, i.e. positive energy.
           So, back to the point. No one knows where the energy is going. Science says that it is not destroyed. The explanation that can be given is that people with positive energy, when they die, they give out this energy. This energy is absorbed in many ways as I told earlier. The problem is with the negative energies. They are still having something more to do in the universe, so they move around.
            Don't take this as a ghost that you see in the movies. This type of spirit is really powerful because it's not bound in any one body so it causes many phenomenon which cannot be explained by science Only when we experience it that we can understand how terriffying it is.
                                             

This is about it for now. I'll be back to continue on the same topic.

1 comment:

Blog Admin said...

Hey, Aswin. Why do some people can see these so called "spirits or ghosts" (whether with good or bad energies)?

You said: "People with positive energy, when they die, they give out this energy. This energy is absorbed in many ways as I told earlier. The problem is with the negative energies. They are still having something more to do in the universe, so they move around."

My question is: Why the energy of those who are positive are absorbed (transformed?) and those with negative roam around having the same "image" of a human being (and not absorbed or transformed)?