Tuesday, January 7, 2014

MY WISH
       -By Nikhitha George 
            Class IX-A




Everyone has wishes,so do I
Some want to be a doc,
Others want to be a police or an engineer,
While some want to be billionares.
Most of us are sure of
What we want to be,but my
Case is the opposite.
       
       One morning I woke up,
       Decided to be a doctor.
       The next day I wanted to be an engineer
       In the night I wanted to be a police
       And so it changes everyday.


Sometimes I wish to be an eagle,
Flying high up in the sky.
At times I wish to be the rain-
To awaken the joy in others.
Sometimes I wish to be the grass-to
Bow low and make the ground easier to walk on.
But ,in the end I have only one wish,
To be a good human being.



Class Blog Administrator-Sheryl Ann Antony


2 comments:

Blog Admin said...

Yes, Nikhitha. In the end, that's the only thing that really matters.

Sachin P said...

Yes. That's the only thing that matters. Good one Nikitha. :)