Friday, August 30, 2013

A Catastrophe by Jacob Thomas

If the world was opposite
to what it is today,
THEN,
The world will be a better place to live in
Than it is today
'Cause this world
Has everything against god.

I would say:
Oh! God change me
Change this world into a better place to live in.

God heard my prayers
He changed the world once again.
It was peace and quietness
Which ruled the world




Alas! An apple became
Rotten again
So did the world





Once again there was bloodshed
Once again there was disaster
And now it became a habit
And this time man ruled god.

This isn't the place to live in!

I would say:
Oh! God change me
Change the world into
A better place to live in

And now ,
My prayers were heard no more.

1 comment:

Blog Admin said...

"An apple became
Rotten again
So did the world"

I like this. So, whenever I see a rotten apple, I will be reminded that realistically, the world is in the same condition. So, is there hope, my dear Jacob? Can we recycle a rotten apple?